UPDATE: Links fixed below.
In the year+ since I posted, Foodperson.com has continued to get traffic and even comments, a nice compliment, I think.
One thing I see from looking at the traffic statistics is that people who arrive here via Web searches definitely are looking for how-to information. Heaven knows there’s a lot of how-to food information out there, so I don’t know whether I’ll add much, but that’s a nice thing about blogs, I suppose—they can evolve with the creator.
Here are some goals for the upcoming months at Foodperson.com:
- To provide useful and entertaining information.
- To update the favorite links.
- To freshen up the home page. (Suggestions welcome.)
- To be more assertive about asking for your comments and recommending Foodperson.com to your friends.
On that last subject, I invite you to get Foodperson posts by email. Just click on the link and follow the steps.
Meanwhile, if you’re looking for how-to information, here are some of the most popular posts of that kind:
- How to dry mint (and other herbs)
- How to freeze cherries
- How to make tomato sauce with a cone sieve
- An easier way to peel butternut squash
- How to store pesto for convenient use
So… thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you here before too long.